- The juggle is real! Tell us a little bit about yourself, your family, your brand and how you found yourself in the juggle!
I’m Steph , wife and mother to two gorgeous girls Harper (3) and Willow (1), so life is
definitely a juggle haha! I started up “Just Another Mummy Blog” a couple of years
ago to connect with other mums and now it has grown into an amazing platform
where I share all things motherhood, organisation, fitness and just opening up about my everyday life! I found myself in a juggle after having both girls and trying to run my own blog business!
- Mum motto you like to live by?
Trust your gut!
- Before you were blogging/owning & running your own business, what were you doing?
I am actually a makeup artist and ran my own makeup artistry business! So each
weekend I was busy doing weddings which I really loved!
- What does success mean to you? What does it look like?
For me personally success is being truly happy with what you’re doing in life. It doesn’t matter about how much money you're making but if you feel like you're fuelling your true passion. So for me I am definitely doing something I’m passionate about whilst being able to be home for the kids!
- Has your idea of success changed since having kids?
Absolutely! Now I feel like being able to run my own business, and be home with my children makes me feel more successful than any other job I’ve had. Being a mother will always be my first priority and then being able to work from home AND provide for my family is just the icing on the cake!
- Are you working full time on your business? If not, how many hours per week are you working?
Yep I work full time on my blog which can be super tricky with kids so I make sure I keep as organised as I can but it means a lot of late nights at the desk!
- What are your secrets for keeping your head above water?
Taking a small amount of time for myself each week. If that means turning my phone off and watching some Netflix or simply going for a walk then I make sure I do it. You need to make sure you fill your cup up too!
- Do you think it is possible to achieve balance in work/mum life?
I think it is but to be honest I am still yet to find it and balance looks different for everyone. I just try to make sure while the girls are napping I smash out as much work as I can and then spend quality time with the girls.
- What advice would you give to yourself if you could go back in time – pre-baby?
Don’t sweat the small stuff and RELAX while you can!
- What is your best parenting purchase (2nd to Silky Tots, obviously)?
Oh, that’s a hard one! Probably our trampoline the girls just love it and every afternoon I go outside and play with them on there!
- What’s your fave Disney or kids movie?
Mine is Aladdin! Best movie!
- How do you best recharge from work and mum life?
Hot shower, wash my hair and Netflix!
- What’s next for you? Do you have goals and dreams for your business? If so, what are they?
I sure do! But unfortunately you will have to wait and see what I have in store for you all hehe!
- Tell us something that no one else knows about you?
Well my friends and family know this- I LOVE organisation I am actually a really laid back person! Even on my wedding day I was calm and relaxed! I also used to be sooo messy before kids! haha